Go back to normal view
Come and discover over 1300 years of history under one roof!
FREE GUIDED TOURS are available most weekdays from 2-4pm
between April and October each year. These short highlight tours take you
back in time to the foundation of All Hallows in 675AD, and lead you on a
long and fascinating journey right up to the current day.
HERITAGE TOURS FOR GROUPS are available by arrangement throughout
the year. Led by our qualified Guides, the tours present an opportunity to hear first hand about the long and colourful history of All Hallows. These tours last approx one hour and must be pre-booked, and there is a charge of £5 per person. Please contact the church office (020 7481 2928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
If you are planning to bring a self guided group to the church, please contact the office before your visit to make sure it is a convenient time, as we have many services and events taking place in the building throughout the week.
All Hallows also offers a series of guided walks around different aspects of the City led by an experienced City of London guide. The walks cost £8 per person and take between 90 minutes-2 hours. No need to book in advance, just turn up on the day. The walking tours leaflet has more details about the content of the walks and their departure points - click on the image to download a copy.
* In Shakespeare's Footsteps - Wednesday 20 July (starts Guildhall Yard: 3.15pm)
* Londinium: The Roman City - Saturday 23 July (starts All Hallows: 10.30am)
* Greenwich: Where East Meets West - Saturday 13 August (starts Cutty Sark, 11am)
* Parks and Palaces - Saturday 27 August (starts Charing Cross Hotel: 10.30am)
* Police, Pubs & Pirates - Monday 5 September (starts Tower Hill station, 6.30pm)
* The City’s Bridges - Saturday 1 October (starts All Hallows: 11am)
* Towering Inferno - Thursday 20 October (starts All Hallows: 11am)
* Westminster Pubs: Scandalous Soho - Monday 21 November (starts Argyll Street: 6.30pm)
Individual and group walks can also be organised on request at any time of year. Please email the guide directly to find out more: email@example.com