Come and discover over 1300 years of history under one roof!
HERITAGE TOURS FOR GROUPS are available by arrangement throughout
If you are planning to bring a self guided group to the church, please contact the office before your visit to make sure it is a convenient time, as we have many services and events taking place in the building throughout the week.
All Hallows also offers a series of guided walks around different aspects of the City led by an experienced City of London guide. The walks cost £8 per person and take between 90 minutes-2 hours. No need to book in advance, just turn up on the day. The walking tours leaflet has more details about the content of the walks and their departure points - click on the image to download a copy.
* Mincing, Seething and Staining - Thursday 12 January (starts All Hallows: 11am)
* Blood, Fire and Pestilence - Thursday 26 January (starts All Hallows: 11am)
* Londoners in Love - Tuesday 14 February (starts St Paul's: 11am)
* City Churches1 - Thursday 23 February (starts St Paul's: 11am)
* Marylebone to Mayfair - Saturday 4 March (starts Regent's Park tube: 11am)
* Downstream - Wednesday 15 March (starts St Paul's: 11am)
* Londinium: The Roman City - Wednesday 12 April (starts All Hallows: 10.30am)
* In Shakespeare's Footsteps - Sunday 23 April (starts Guildhall Yard: 2pm)
Individual and group walks can also be organised on request at any time of year. Please email the guide directly to find out more: email@example.com